Even if you have no prior programming experience, you should be able to get a good start. If not, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have. We’ll take it slow, but before you know it, you’ll have a solid base-level knowledge about:
This introduction to Python will not dive into these subjects’ nitty-gritty details but instead touch the surface and introduce you to the basic concepts.
Further on in the tutorial, we’ll take some deep dives into specific subjects:
- On our Python function deep-dive, for example, we’ll learn more advanced things about functions
- We also cover virtual environments (or venv for short)
- Our deployment section covers things like dockerizing your project
- Our section on Python data processing goes into processing JSON with Python
- We offer a learning path to using Python for data science